This course will be comprised of didactic classes, presentation of clinical cases, and hands-on in the most modern and advanced concepts of Modern Implantology.
- Plan cases following scientific concepts based on current literature, preparing the professional to solve different cases of peri-implantitis.
- Identify the need for the interaction of other disciplines in aiding the installation of implants.
- Prepare the professional to perform the most diverse surgical techniques for Guided Bone Regeneration.
- Understand the current trends in Implantology in relation to the latest generation of materials and instruments.
- To recognize the most modern techniques of periodontal microsurgery with the purpose of excellence in the installation of implants in aesthetic areas.
- Preservation and Gain of Alveolar Bone
- Periodontal Plastic Microsurgery
- Minimalli Invasive Soft Tissue Techniques
- Tissue Manipulation
- Maxillary Sinnus Lift
- Current status in the treatment of peri implantitis
- Implants in Aesthetic Areas
- Implants Design
- Suture Technique
- Recent Trends in Implantology
- New Concepts in Guided Bone Regeneration
- Osseodensification the New Paradigm
- Soft tissue Handling – Hands On
- Sinnus Lift – Hands On
- Implants placement – Hands On
- Grafting and Suture technique – Hands On