This course will be comprised of didactic classes, presentation of clinical cases, and hands-on in the most modern and advanced concepts of Modern Implantology.
- Plan cases following scientific concepts based on current literature, preparing the professional to solve different cases of peri-implantitis.
- Identify the need for the interaction of other disciplines in aiding the installation of implants.
- Prepare the professional to perform the most diverse surgical techniques for Guided Bone Regeneration.
- Understand the current trends in Implantology in relation to the latest generation of materials and instruments.
- To recognize the most modern techniques of periodontal microsurgery with the purpose of excellence in the installation of implants in aesthetic areas.
- Career Plan in the USA
- Osseocondensation – Hands-on
- Maxillary Sinus Surgery – Hands-on
- Trabecular Metal
- Provisionalization – Hands-on
- Suturing Techniques – Hands-on
- Micro Gingival Plastic Surgery – Hands-on
- 3D prototyping
- Types of Membranes
- Preservation of Alveolar Border
- Bonding Technique – Hands-on
- Block Grafts – Hands-on
- Types of Incision – Hands-on
- Implants in Esthetic Areas
- Tissue Manipulation – Hands-on
- Guided Bone Regeneration
- Atraumatic Extractions – Hands-on
- Vertical Rim Boost
- Particulate grafts – Hands-on
- L-PRF – Hands-on
- Implant Design
- Simulation Software
- Peri-implantitis treatments
- Sandwich Technique – Hands-on
- Horizontal Border Augmentation – Hands-on
- Split Crest – Hands-on
- Immediate Implants
- CADAVER HANDS-ON (OPTIONAL)
This Course is Open for ALL Implants System, Please refer witch system you use when fill the ABI Registration Form. Program Includes welcome dinner, training, morning and afternoon tea for Delegates and Graduation/Gala Dinner for Delegates and partners.
Find out more Register